- Log in to your Okta admin dashboard. Make sure to be in the "UI Classic" view.
- Select Applications.
- Select Add Application.
- Type Sapling in the search box, choose Sapling SAML from the list of available options, and click Add. If a Connection name is required you can use Sapling-[CompanyName]
- Under the assignments tab, assign users or groups to the Sapling application that you want to be able to use Sapling with Okta.
- Find your Sign in URL, Sign out URL and X509 Signing Certificate under the "Sign On" tab under View Setup Instructions.
- Copy and Paste information from fields 1, 2, 3, and 4 and send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org for Sapling to enable your Sapling application.
- After the connection is setup on Sapling's side, you will be provided with information to fill out under SAML settings. This will include the Single Sign On URL and Audience URI, among other things.
- Some of the fields are under "Advanced Settings"
- Sapling uses Home Realm Discovery to route users to the correct Identity Provider (IDP). Please also share a list of all email domains that your users will be signing into Sapling with (i.e "sapling.ai")
Users can initiate SSO from the Sapling integration they are on by clicking the "Enterprise SSO" option at the start of the login flow.