Dictionary entries can be uploaded via CSV file format.
- There should be no header/field labels or an empty row
- The first column will be parsed as the dictionary entry field
- Dictionary entries are case sensitive by default
- A second optional column can be used to demarcate whether entries are case sensitive
- 0, F, False, or false are accepted to indicate case insensitivity.
- Any non-false value (0, T, True, true etc.) is accepted to indicate case sensitivity
- Each row will create a new Dictionary entry
- Select "Upload CSV" under the Dashboard Dictionary Section
- Select a CSV file using the file picker or drag and drop a single file into the popup.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the file.