This guide goes over how to uninstall Sapling, or another Office Add-in for Outlook or Word for Windows and MacOS.
1. Launch Outlook or Word
2. On Outlook, go to Tools -> Get Add-ins. On Word, go to Insert -> My Add-ins
Depending on how it is customized, the add-in management can also be access from your ribbon toolbar:
3. This should launch the following add-in management view for you. If the add-in you want to uninstall is under the "Admin-managed" tab on the left, check out the instructions under the "Admin Managed Add-ins" Section below.
4. Selecting the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of an add-in tile should give an uninstall option
Admin Managed Add-ins
An admin-managed add-in needs to be removed from the admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com/. If the computer or Office product you are using is provided by work, you may need to ask your IT team to assist you in this step.
1. Go to Settings -> Integrated Apps and select the application you want to uninstall.
From here, apps can be assigned or unassigned to users or groups.
- If uninstall options are not available in Outlook or Word, try restarting your computer and the Office Application first to see if the options appear.
- Try a full online repair of Microsoft Office, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/repair-an-office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b which may require you to enter your product key.
- If the above options don't help, you can also reach out to Microsoft Support here: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact
If your issue is in installing or uninstalling Sapling's Office Add-ins, feel free to also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org