Customer-facing teams can often be overwhelmed with incoming customer requests. In chat conversations, customers expect real-time replies, further stretching team resources.
Sapling Suggest surfaces chat responses across messaging platforms.
To help boost the efficiency of agents, Sapling allows them to respond more quickly to customer inquiries by simply clicking on the relevant response.
Sapling Suggest supports most chat platforms, including Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Helpshift, with more to come.
Learn more at: https://sapling.ai/suggest
Using Sapling Suggest
Suggest responses are team-managed and can be broken down into the following parts:
I am upset
The customer service is disappointing
I'm sorry that you feel that way.
Title: An optional field to help with categorizing and organizing responses
Prompts: New-line separated sentences or words that relate to the response. Multiple prompts are supported.
Response: The message to be returned
Sapling Suggest uses semantic based search to match an inquiry to the prompts and titles of the Suggest entries, and will return the most relevant results to an agent.
Suggestions can be uploaded via CSV file format.
- Prompts or responses with new lines need to be quoted.
- There should be no header/field labels or an empty row
- The first column will be parsed as the "Title" field
- The second column will be parsed as the "Prompts" field.
- The third column will be parsed as the "Response" field
- If the response field is empty the row is skipped
- Each row will create a new Suggest entry
- Select "Upload CSV" under the Dashboard Suggestion Section
- Select a CSV file using the file picker or drag and drop a single file into the popup.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the file.