Suggestions can be uploaded via CSV file format.
- Use the Export CSV button to save a copy of the suggest entries.
- When you upload suggest entries via CSV, entries that exactly match existing entries will be ignored. Otherwise, the new entries will be added to the existing ones.
- If you would like to replace suggest entries, you'll need to delete the old entries. Note that you'll lose usage information if you do this. Alternatively, you can edit the old entries.
- Prompts or responses with new lines need to be quoted (this should be done by default by most spreadsheet editors).
- The first column will be parsed as the Title field.
- The second column will be parsed as the Prompts field.
- The third column will be parsed as the Response field
- If the response field is empty the row is skipped.
- Each row will create a new Suggest entry.
- If the first row is Title, Prompts, and Response it will be considered a header
- Select Upload CSV under the dashboard Suggest Entries section.
- Select a CSV file using the file picker or drag and drop a single file into the popup.
- Click the Upload button to upload the file.