Snippets can be uploaded via CSV file format.
- There should be no header/field labels or an empty row
- Snippets with new lines need to be quoted.
- The first column will be parsed as the "Title" field
- The second column will be parsed as the "Shortcut" field.
- The third column will be parsed as the snippet-expansion field. This field supports rich-text HTML strings.
- If the third field is empty the row is skipped
- Each row will create a new Snippet entry
- Select "Upload CSV" under the Dashboard Snippet Section
- Select a CSV file using the file picker or drag and drop a single file into the popup.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the file.