Snippets can be uploaded via CSV file format.
- Use the Export CSV button to save a copy of the snippets.
- When you upload snippets via CSV, snippets that exactly match existing snippets will be ignored. Otherwise, the new snippets will be added to the existing snippets.
- If you would like to replace snippets, you'll need to archive/delete the old snippets. Note that you'll lose usage information if you do this. Alternatively, you can edit the old entries.
- Snippets with new lines need to be quoted (this should be done by default by most spreadsheet editors).
- The first column will be parsed as the Title field
- The second column will be parsed as the Shortcut field.
- The third column will be parsed as the Snippet field. This field supports rich-text HTML strings.
- If the third field is empty the row is skipped
- Each row will create a new Snippet entry
- If the first row is Title, Shortcut, and Snippet, it will be considered a header
- Select Upload CSV under the Dashboard Snippet Section
- Select a CSV file using the file picker or drag and drop a single file into the popup.
- Click the Upload button to upload the file.
Article is closed for comments.